A trained labor companion can help you have a shorter, easier and healthier birth.
I am a DONA certified birth doula with ten years of experience in a variety of birth
settings. It has been my honor to support women from Niagara and Erie counties,
Buffalo, and the Western New York Region. With each and every birth I marvel at
this incredible process!
My strengths as a doula
- I maintain a high level of availability and commitment
- I keep my skills and knowledge current through continuous education
- I uphold the DONA International Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- I network with other birth professionals in Western New York
- I am in good health, have lots of energy and love my job!
- I am a DONA trained postpartum doula in the process of certification.
- I am a HypnobabiesR Certified Hypnosis Doula
- I am pursuing a CAPPA certification in the area of prenatal exercise